Who We Are
What We Believe
Wilderness Driven Ministries was born from his desire to take people in a deep and meaningful way through the whole Bible, its history and to grow in Spirit and Truth. In 2010 Nathan was asked a question, "Who did Jesus come to save?" That question led to him to Matthew 15:24 where Jesus said He was sent to the lost house of Israel. Since that time Nathan has been in pursuit to understand that verse and the roots of his Christian faith. He has found such value pursing to find Yeshua all throughout the scriptures. Nathan and his family travel full time on the road to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom that the Messiah spoke about before He became the Passover Lamb at Calvery. Nathan shares in churches, camps, festivals, their own tent meetings and many other venues.
Nathan's journey comes from a combination of a troubled past and a great desire to help others overcome many of his same struggles. In his younger years Nathan battled divorced parents, suicidal thoughts, self harm, alcohol and drug addictions, bulimia and eventually jail. Nathan is now over 13 years sober by the power of the Gospel. With Nathan’s testimony, passion and energy but most importantly God's calling, he had been able to impact people with lifelong change in all walks of life.
Because of his struggles he navigated while in middle and high school. Nathan has always had a passion to speak words of purpose to that generation now that he is older. This passion is what birthed what is called Your Life Speaks.
Your Life Speaks was born from Nathan's desire to also see every person recognize their potential and cultivate real change. To live a life of meaningful purpose passionately. Nathan has a gift of communicating to all people no matter where they are in life. God opened doors for Nathan to become the top booked school speaker and one of the most sought out communicators since 2017 and bring hope and encouragement to the next generation in the public schools across the county.
Who Are We?
We are Wilderness Driven. We are people who long to live following Jesus as an all in lifestyle. Not just in the idea or title of being a Christian. This was birthed out of a desire to know the truth of the whole Bible from the perspectives of the authors who wrote them. We are sold out to doing Bible things in Bible ways and getting back to the roots of our Christian faith. It is not only our passion to understand God’s Word within its historical and cultural framework, but also to apply what He teaches us through the Spirit and love of Messiah Jesus (Yeshua).
Wilderness Driven isn't just a ministry but a lifestyle. Its to live a life "Wilderness Driven" and with "Family Priority"
Our mission is to Reveal Identity, Call out Destiny and Inspire the Journey. In all that we do, we long to help people find their Identity in Christ. That Identity does not lead back to the Greco Roman roots of our faith but to reality that all believers are part of the commonwealth of Israel. (Eph 2:12).
Our plan is to take the Gospel of the Kingdom around the world. A clear call for all to come back to the heart of God. We will be a bridge for the lost Sheep of the House of Israel to return to the roots of their faith. To be a voice crying out to all mankind that the message of Jesus (The Lamb of God) has the ability to set anyone free.
What We Believe
- God (Yahweh) is the one true God over all creation and always has been (Deut 6:4).
- Through His Word, He created the universe in six literal days (John 1:3). His Word would later be revealed as His Son, Jesus (Yeshua). “Yeshua” is the Messiah’s Hebrew name; it means “salvation.”
- Jesus is the transliteration of the Hebrew “Yeshua” into the Greek “Ieosus” and then into the English “Jesus.” The word “Jesus” is not an English equivalent to “Yeshua,” but an English transliteration of each Greek letter of “Ieosus.” “Yeshua” is the Hebrew name for “Joshua” in English.
- On a side note: This is why Moses could not lead the Israelites into the Promised Land. Joshua had to be the one leading them because he was the prototype of the true “Joshua” (typology of Yeshua) who would lead His people at the end of time into the true Promised Land. It was a hint to the name of the coming Messiah.
- From Creation to Mount Sinai, the people of the Earth were offending God (Yahweh) by sinning – breaking all the laws and instructions that God gave them orally – so, He gave the people His Word and Instructions (His Law) in written form for the purpose of helping them clearly understand the difference between right and wrong. It helped create patterns in their lives that would bring blessings and connection with Him. (Gal 3:19).
- The sacrificial system was created for the purpose of temporarily averting God’s wrath away from His people and their sin as well as providing a prophetic symbol for what the coming Messiah would complete (Heb 9:1-9).
- The “Word” that God spoke in Genesis to create the universe was the same Word that was sent in John 1:1 to become flesh. This “Word” that dwelt among us was to be called “Jesus.”
- Jesus is the prophesied Messiah of the Old Testament, the Son of God, creator of Heaven and earth, sent by His Father.
- Jesus purpose is to get mankind to believe through faith that His death satisfied the requirement of the Torah and thus, through His resurrection, mankind would now be set free from the law of sin and death and have a way back into covenant with God. (Rom 7, Deut 24, etc…) This IS the Gospel.
- In order to be saved one must first understand that he has broken God’s perfect law and is condemned because of his sin to eternal destruction away from the presence of almighty God (Duet 11:28, Rom 6:23). He must then accept the blood of Jesus/Yeshua over the door posts of his heart and believe that outside the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus there is no way for salvation.
- At the point of conversion it is the responsibility of the believer to submit himself to the teachings of his new “Teacher Jesus/Yeshua,” to be baptized (immersed) into His name, and to follow Him all the days of his life (Luke 9:23, 1 Cor 9:24).
- We believe this is best done by surrounding oneself with a community of believers that have the same passion to be more like Him daily. Being in a local community of believers is critical for spiritual growth, accountability, and the maturity of spiritual gifts within the body.
- We believe the gifts of the Spirit were in existence in the past and are still active today: word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, the gifts of healing, the working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, [divers] kinds of tongues, and the interpretation of tongues (1 Cor 12:1-11).
- What God destroyed on the cross was the penalty that the Law of God demanded as payment for breaking it. We are no longer under the law of sin and death but are under grace as Paul says in Romans 6:14.
- What was destroyed at the cross, in fact, was the power of sin and the penalty thereof over all of mankind.
- We believe in honoring the Father by keeping His commandments the best that we are able. Keeping the commandments is our way of walking out our faith and expressing our love of The Father. (John 14:15)
- Through His death, Yeshua took over the High priesthood, and because of His perfect blood sacrifice, His Father would be forever satisfied and man would now always have the ability to come into the presence of Almighty Yahweh (Heb 9:11-12) through the blood of the Lamb.
- Someday, our Messiah will come back to Earth to redeem all those that are His, those that have been grafted into the commonwealth of Israel (Rom 11, Eph 2). Then He will reign from the New Jerusalem for 1000 years (1 Thes 3:13, Rev 20:4).
- After that period, God will raise up the rest of the dead, and the entire Earth will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:5).
- All those that do not have their names written in the Lamb’s Book of Life will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, and God’s enemies will be no more (Rev 20:11-12).
- Until then, we are to remain faithful to the work to which He has called us, which is to “Love the Lord God with all of your heart, mind, soul and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself” (Luke 10:27).
- We do this by studying His Word and walking it out in our lives.
- The 66 books of the Bible, although chosen by men, were inspired by God. They are 100% accurate in their purest, original language and form.
- The scriptures are the final authority on all doctrine and all matters of which it speaks.
- The ultimate goal of this ministry is to equip and develop strong, spiritually healthy individuals, which creates strong families. This, in turn, creates strong, healthy communities that can truly be a light to the nations. Fulfilling our mandated Biblical role of bringing the gospel of Jesus and the blessing of His Instructions to the nations is our fundamental mission.